Sunday 4 December 2011

blue moon


 It was my friend Jenna's graduation ceremony and party yesterday, and it was good:) The night before I spent gathering the hem of the skirt but in the end I was pleased enough to wear it. This is yet another dress my auntie's made for mama when they were young. It was a maxi dress for me but by simply gathering it all up to the back, it got a lot shorter. And I like it better this way.



Shoes - Skopunkten
Clutch - New look


And just to inform you all: it's snowing today.


SHARE:

5 comments

Mary said...

Great wedges!

http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

Style Servings said...

Really pretty look, and I'm so jealous that you ha snow!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Laura Jones said...

peony - thank you, dear, they are great! x

Style Servings - thank you, love! and don't be:) i'm really liking the snow now but by april, when we still have snow, you'll be glad you don't, haha! x

Stacey Kay said...

You're lucky that its snowing there already! I can't wait for our first snowstorm. Cute dress.

Goodwill Huntingg: Happy Holidays Giveaway!
Stand out at your holiday gathering with a dress from Shabby Apple

Laura Jones said...

Stacey Kay - ah, suppose i am lucky:) and thank you, lovely! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig