Monday 27 February 2012

one of the best things about winter









 
My sister was visiting yesterday, and we all went ice skating! We only had my pair of skates so we had to take turns but it was fun all the same. Maybe next time my sister will take her own skates with her.. Also, it was the first time mama skated in ~30 years. Now she's wanting to learn how to skate again, therefore you'll probably see more pictures of us skating and me teaching mama the technique:--). My sister and mama looked like they were going to explore the South Pole, especially when compared to me wearing a wee skirt. Can't wait to go ice skating again♥!

Have any of you had the chance to go ice skating this year? :-)
SHARE:

2 comments

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Haha I pretty much hibernate during the winter, I am so not a fan of being cold!

Laura Jones said...

Krysten - can't say that i'm a fan of cold either but ice skating easily gets be out! x

Heaven - thank you, hen! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig