Tuesday 20 March 2012

dots in the snow



Dress - Vintage
Shoes - Skopunkten










It was last week, I think, when I found this vintage dress. I love the dots that become more and more dense downwards. Most of my skirts and dresses tend to stay above my knees and longer ones are out of my comfort zone, but maybe it's time to change that. I thought about shortening and fitting it better when I bought it without trying on. (I always do that, how stupid! Luckily, I quite often guess sizes right.) Now I'm not that sure, I quite like it this way, too! What do you think?
SHARE:

5 comments

daniela kate morosini said...

this is so gorgeous! you look amazing. xx

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

you look soo amazing, and the dress is soo cute, i love it with the lipstick as well! xoxo

Bonnie said...

I really love the dress. It looks great with the background.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Junaluska said...

Aw, luckyyy! I want some snow.

Laura Jones said...

danniekate - thank you, petal! xx

Lisa - why, thank you, dear! xo

Bonnie - thank you, love! x

Junaluska - oh, i'd be happy to give you some of our snow, hen! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig