Friday 27 July 2012

not everything. not yet.













Top (dress) - Self-made
Skirt - 2nd hand
Shoes - New look
Bag - Stolen off mama
Necklace - Gift from the godmother


I was going to wear this to see "The Dark Knight Rises", but in the end we didn't go and see it on that day.. However, I took mama and my sister to the pictures yesterday:-) How good is the movie! I really had anticipated this for some time, and wasn't let down one bit. Christian Bale, Gary Oldman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tom Hardy, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Marion Cotillard; how could it not be an amazing film! And even Anne Hathaway was great, I doubted her without any reason! If you haven't seen it, I truly recommend you to do so!
SHARE:

15 comments

Marise said...

I look so cute :)
I love the back of that top/dress ^^

Anonymous said...

Nice top and skirt!

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

love that top! looks great!

Marisa Noelle said...

I love the top and skirt - I actually thought it was a dress at first. Both the color combo and style together make it look like is was made for you - perfect:) I have yet to see the movie - but I've heard so many positive things about it that I can't wait to go!

Różowa Szminka said...

skirt <3

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I love love love your top so much! The button back is oh-so beautiful! <3

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Cailin´s Place said...

Nice skirt!!!would you like to follow each other?kisses!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Wow sexy outfit, I love the back of that top! And I'm so happy you liked The Dark Knight Rises!

Anonymous said...

Your figure is so lovely, that top suits you so well and the skirt is so floaty and.. well you can just tell I really like this haha!

Your home is just wonderful too, I'd trade it over the city life in a heart beat!

Betsey said...

such a pretty combo!

Laura Jones said...

Marisa Violeta - thank you, dear! x

Miss K - cheers, love! x

Lisa - thank you, hen! x

Marisa Noelle - oh, thank you, petal! and the movie really is worth all the positive comments you might've heard! xx

różowa szminka - gld you like it, chick! x

Jo - aw, thank you, sweetie! xx

Cailin´s Place - thank you, lovely! i'll be visting your blog soon:) x

Krysten - oh, thank you, honey! the movie really is too good! x

Katie - thank you, doll! youre too kind:) and i must agree, i love this place! x

Betsey - thank you, darling! x

Karolina B-H said...

cute bag!!
xxo

Laura Jones said...

Karolina B-H - thank you, henny! xx

Hannah Wilkinson said...

Oh wow what beautiful photographs! I love your outfit, especially your skirt, perfect for twirling around in!

dimplesdiaries
x

Laura Jones said...

Hannah - thank you so much, chicken! it really is a great twirling skirt! :) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig