Saturday 4 August 2012

green gables







Dress - 2nd hand
Shoes - New look












I found this dress in a pile of clothes I'm meaning to sew/diy. Now, I can't even remember what I wanted to change about it, as it's pretty nice as it is! The dress made me think of Anne of Green Gables, I used to love the 1985 version. Actually, I think a rewatch wouldn't be too bad, it's been too long since that! On a closer look at the Edwardian fashion, this dress is nothing like that of the time, but in my mind it's an Anne dress.

P.S. Ken, it's been a wee while since I last posted.. We've had two proper thunder storms within a couple of days and I thought a lightning had broken the internet connection. With a lil' tweaking of the cables, it seems to be working alright again, so I'm not even sure if there was any real problem. Hopefully, not!
SHARE:

11 comments

Beauty Follower said...

Lovely photos!

kiss
from
Greece

Make it simple. said...

Dress is so pretty and it looks great on you!
Nice place for taking photographs!
:3
Would you like to follow each other!?
Also, you can like our page on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Makeitsimple/444396382261888

Anonymous said...

Lovely dress, looks very romantic.

Ava Tallulah said...

Such pretty photos!

Ava Tallulah

Raj said...

Gorgeous photographs and what a lovely dress

Bonnie said...

Your dress is beautiful. You found a great location to shoot.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Anonymous said...

so cute!! I love your dress find! and your photographs are so unique!


hayley

Marisa Noelle said...

These photos are so serene and beautiful. This does remind me of Anne of Green Gables - which was one of my favorite books when I was a kid:) You are stunning Laura! xo Marisa

Why Girls Are Weird said...

You look lovely!

mochaccinoland said...

sweet lovely dress! love your photos too.

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

Beauty Follower - thanks, love! :) x

Make it simple. - thank you, hen! i will check out your blog! :) x

Anoushka - thank you, sweetie! x

Ava Tallulah - thank you, chick! x

Raji - thanks, doll! x

Bonnie - thank you, lovely! it's actually kind of our front garden! x

lacyhayley - thank you so much, dear! x

Marisa Noelle - thank you, marisa-darling! i actually just found our anne books and thought i should read them, they were my favourites too! xx

Krysten - thank you, honey! x

mochaccinoland - aw, thank you, petal! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig