Tuesday 4 September 2012

this is the last time


We moved a little over two weeks ago, and to be honest it hasn't been as bad as I thought. I adapt myself to new places quickly, and though I'll miss my childhood home immensely, I suppose there's a time for everything in life. In that lil' house there's all the lovely places and things I'll always remember. Like the fir trees in the picture below; one of them is mine, the other my sister's. They were only tiny saplings when I planted them with my father.


















Skirt - Seppälä
Top - 2nd hand/H&M
Don't know where my shoes are, haha!










Just a wee nostalgic post. Such a beautiful village, Maula was!
SHARE:

9 comments

Jenna said...

Hope you enjoy your new setting even more than the old! I love the house, so adorable!

Silvia Negretti said...

Enjoy your new setting, dear!
Beautiful photos, such a lovely place!
xxx

S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I hope you enjoy it lady!

mochaccinoland said...

enjoy your new home!! charming photos <3

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Sarah with a Bow said...

Nostalgia is allowed. It's a huge change walking away from a place like that!

Laura Jones said...

Jenna - don't think that's possible, but i'll try, love! x

S - thank you, honey! xx

Krysten - thank you, darling! i hope so too! :) x

mochaccinoland - thank you, doll, i will! xx

Sarah - sometimes even encouraged! and it really is so, sweetie! x

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

I hope you begin to love your new place. And your pictures are quite stunning.

Marisa Noelle said...

What a beautiful place! I hope you enjoy your new town. Very best wishes :) The post title...is from a Keane song, right? xo Marisa

Laura Jones said...

Ariel Tyler Henley - thank you very much, hen! x

Marisa Noelle - oh, i know it was beautiful! thank you, petal! and yes it is:-) xxx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig