Thursday 11 December 2014

thursday thoughts pt. 39




If you didn't already know it, I love Tolkien, not least for The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. And I do feel like I am a hobbit as well. Apart from smoking a pipe, this is a description of me. And if I did smoke, I would most likely be a tit smoking a pipe, haha! And to make up for the fact that I don't smoke, I am instead quite short and would maybe pass for a hobbit? I think so.

Anyone else beyond excited for The Hobbit? I cannot wait! :---)
SHARE:

5 comments

Marisa Noelle said...

Yes! I'm excited too! And I didn't realize that you were short either. In your pics you look to be about 5'7! I'm of hobbit stature too, hehe. Have one fine day darling gal!

Amy said...

What a wonderful quote! I love the little border you made around it. :)
Amy xx

Perfect Imperfections

The Mad Twins said...

The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings books are just amazing! I should start reading them again!!! I feel like I'm a hobbit as well. I wish I could just live like them ^_^

Lady parisienne said...

Lovely!
Hav e a great week end!

Laura Jones said...

Marisa Noelle - ah, yes, dear! i know this sounds a bit silly, but i've always considered myself to be short, but not in an obvious way, as in when people see me i don't give the first impression of being short and it's not the most prominent feature of me, if that makes sense, haha.. i'm somewhere around 5'4, though. nothing wrong with being hobbitesque:-) xx

Amy - thank you, pet! xx

The Mad Twins - they really are! i pretty much love anything my tolkien:-) and you've made me want to reread them as well, it's been almost ten years, i think.. and living in a little hobbit hole would be so so lovely, honey! xx

Lady parisienne - thanks, dove! hope your weekend has been lovely too:-) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig