Friday 24 July 2015

baby, you're like lightning in a bottle



Dress - H&M
Blazer - River Island
Shoes - Vagabond





I feel like these might be a kind of a first and last of Leeds photos. First in the sense that in my three years here I don't think I've ever been to the river before. Shocking, I know. And last in the sense that this will probably remain my last proper outfit post from Leeds at the moment. I'm not saying that I have finalized plans, but my future's looking less uncertain right now. I've gone from the exciting uncertainty to oh-my-god-what-am-I-doing-with-my-life to back to the more exciting phase. (And like I always say, I'll be back to having a more regular presence on the blogosphere once my life is less hectic and more definite..)

Anyway, you might have seen me wearing this in the Bonmarché post and here's some more photos of the outfit. I call this 'what is the first thing I can find from my suitcase that a) I can wear to an event and b) doesn't really need ironing'. The most exciting thing for me was wearing these shoes that are one of my absolute favourites. I just don't wear them too often since they're white and I'm afraid of ruining them. Gail was the best blogger friend, taking outfit photos for me, and it's so strange to have laughing and in every way more candid pictures as they're taken by someone else! I think it's so obvious that these aren't the collaboration of me and the self-timer. I might have to trick people to start taking photos of me, haha..
SHARE:

5 comments

Irene said...

Onpa hirmu kiva asu ja diggailen kanssa sun hiustyyliä näissä! :--) xx

Zuzana said...

I LOVE this look! You look adorable!

♥ Hope you have a wonderful weekend! ♥

THE KAWAII PLANET

Amy said...

I love all of your photos! Your outfit is so cute ♥
Amy xx

Little Moon Dragon

Lizzie said...

I've had that song stuck in my head! Now I'll forever associate it with the Oregon coast.

Awesome outfit! I hope you are doing well.

Laura Jones said...

Irene - kiitos paljon, ihana! xx

Suzy - aw, thank you, chick! x

Amy - thank you, thank you, lovely! xx

Lizzie - i had it stuck in my head for so long, and now almost five months later it's stuck again, haha! not that it's a bad thing:-) and thank you, lady! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig