Wednesday 15 March 2017

"your head runs too much upon bath"
















I'd assume the Bath Abbey is one of the must-see things for most people visiting the city, and it was so for me. It is beautiful. And I do love visiting and exploring churches, abbeys and other religious sites anyway. They've usually had so much money put into the building of them that it's hard for them not to be stunning. I've no pictures from inside, but the fan vaulting of the ceiling really is lovely. My favourite is the angels climbing up the ladders outside, though. I don't mean to dwell on not getting one job almost two years ago, because it's only something I've thought about now when looking at all the Bath photos and am actually happy I didn't get it as I wouldn't be where I am now if I had - funny how things usually work out. But my interview back then was for the Abbey and it's so strange to think that this could have been my workplace. But again, as much as the idea of working and living in Bath sounds like fun, I'm pretty happy to be doing what I'm doing with my life now as it is. Even at the time, I was happy to have had a good little weekend away and mostly only bummed about the amount of money I'd blown on train tickets!

If you haven't yet, you can catch my first Bath post here.
SHARE:

5 comments

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Wow all of those buildings are so pretty
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

This place look really amazing dear :D I really want to visit!

NEW GET THE LOOK POST | First Call: Spring Mood Board.
InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Unknown said...

Looks like a great city to explore, I want to see more places in the UK and I'm definitely adding this to my list :)

Corinne said...

I've never been to bath but I've always wanted to. It looks stunning.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Laura Jones said...

Laura Mitbrodt - aren't they, hun! xx

Miguel Gouveia - yes, bath's pretty good:-) would recommend adding it on your travel list, hon! x

Cattitude & Co. - there's so many lovely placs to visit in the uk! i really want to visit mor of them, too:-) and hope you'll love bath when/if you go, dear! xx

Beauty Editer - thanks, lovely! x

Corinne - it is stunning, and i'm sure you'd love it, honey! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig