Tuesday 6 March 2018

project 365: week nine

Usually I post these weekly Project 365 posts on a Monday, but I'm pretty sure nobody will notice this being a day late! Here's some things I did last week:


057: Started my week the right way by going to the cinema. I went to see Black Panther and it was amazing. I'd go see it again, but there's other films I want to see as well (and I ain't made out of money). But it was incredible, I would be okay with Marvel dropping everything else and focusing on making more things with Black Panther and Wakanda and all that.


058: Eating these strange oat biscuits I baked and milk in bed.


059: An honest look at what my desk currently looks like; uni things, blog things, knitting things, food things, camera things, random things. I've not worked from my desk in so long, I'm always either in or on my bed, haha!




060: First day of March and a nice little spring winter walk.


061: Before moving back to Finland I threw away all my nail polishes and now there's only three. Choosing a colour is pretty easy nowadays since the two of these are top coats and I'm basically always wearing Night Fever. Very boring. (Also, I'm pretty sure Mavala isn't cruelty free which I'm sad about since they've been my favourite for nail polish for forver and now I need to look for a new favourite.)


062: All red everything. Ice skating cats on my jumper are still a favourite. I've read the "I Never Knew That About Scotland" book and have now moved on to England. These are actually both books I've bought for my mum as a gift and am now reading myself (pretty sure she's not read them, haha..) These are perfect little (useless) travel trivia books, and I'd love to do a huge road trip one day and visit all the places in the books. And obviously read the rest of the books, especially the ones on Wales and Ireland.


063: The prettiest Sunday light.
SHARE:

2 comments

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

The most amazing picture vision :D loved all recaps my friend :)

NEW #OS5MAIS POST | 5 TRICKS TO COMBAT STRESS. <3
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Laura Jones said...

Miguel Gouveia - thank you, hun! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig