Saturday 1 January 2011

2010




As pretty much all my photos are on my computer back in Finland, I can't show you everything I've done this year. Still I decided to take a look at the year 2010:

January

I went to a theatre in Oulu to see "Prinsessa Rosa Ruusunen", a modern Finnish version of Sleeping Beauty.

February

My face wasn't actually that colour, I don't know why it looks like that!

We had a ball at our school, it was probably the highlight of my entire school life! I designed my own dress and the day was lovely.


March
&
April

During the spring I did some sewing and was quite busy at school.


May
I had my first STS meeting and started to realise that I was going to be an exchange student.



June
&
July



I worked all summer as a guide at the local old church, and we visited my grandma's birthplace.


August





I visited my sister in Helsinki before flying to Edinburgh. I started school there and I also had my 18th birthday.



September


I started getting used to living n Edinburgh and also visited Glasgow for the first time.


October



My organisation had a Mystery Trip to Inveraray and that area.



November

We were snowed in and I found this so amusing 'cause the amount of snow wasn't so great compared to what I'm used to in Finland.


December


I was really excited to watch the Finnish Independence Day celebrations on the 6th, and then there was Christmas:)

SHARE:

2 comments

Betsey said...

really lovely year in review post. your dress for the ball is amazing! gosh, i wish i could wear a dress like that!

Laura Jones said...

Betsey - hihi, i know! i really loved that dress:)

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig