Tuesday 12 April 2011

hiya

So it's Easter holidays and what have I been doing? School. I had three hours of English close reading revision yesterday which was quite alright. Today I was in art and I really need to go tomorrow. Probably on Thursday, too. I only started painting my final idea today..

It's a bit sad to be at school when the weather's so good but no can do. The light is really lovely outside but it doesn't seem like that in the pictures. The lighting's really shan.. We were planning to go to a park with my friend this evening but I'm not sure what's actually happening. Might be going to the park or just staying in the night:)




Shirt & Bag - New look
Skirt - London (can't remember where it's from!)
Blazer - H&M
Shoes - Vagabond
Ring - Urban outfitters

SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Really like your skirt and blazer combo! Very lovely :)

Laura Jones said...

Katie - thanks:)

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig