Sunday 26 June 2011

botanics




 I've been home for a little more than a day now. I feel somewhat like these lyrics from Kings of Convenience: "Homesick. Because I no longer know where home is." I've lived here in the same house all my life, yet it doesn't feel like home now. Edinburgh doesn't feel like home anymore than Finland. I just feel a bit lost, not belonging to anywhere. This feeling will probably fade away soon enough..







We spent a couple of days in Helsinki with my sister, then travelled to Tampere and finally up north to Keminmaa. I've always wanted to visit the botanic garden in Helsinki so it was nice to go for a picnic there! I love the big glasshouse and the waterlilies.






Top - H&M
Shorts - New look/Diy
 Shoes - Topshop

















SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig