Thursday 11 August 2011

school


 Yesterday was the first day back school. I was a bit excited but also not... well it's school, I have such contradicting feelings towards it. Afterwards we went up town to buy school books with my friend and had some food at her grandparents'. They make really good pancakes and chocolate porridge. Haha, I love her grandparents! Later we came home and watched "The fellowship of the ring". Lotrs are so good! Together we know pretty much all the lines to the movies. We're going to watch the other two some other day:)

I had such a busy day that I didn't really have time for taking pictures or blogging. (Suppose I had time, but I didn't feel like it. Sorry!) So here's my outfit for 2nd day in school.



Cleopatra sleeps in strange poses, cutie♥!


Playsuit - Self-made
Cardi - Primark


SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig