Tuesday 6 September 2011

ladies






I'm finally recovering from a four-day migraine, sometimes I just hate my head. Just some weeks ago I went to the hospital to get a cortisone injection and mama was really close to taking me back yesterday. I greatly dislike hospitals, so I'm always resisting. I'm better now, thank God, and I might go to school already tomorrow.

While I'll be still in bed this day, I'll let you see these ladybugs from a few days ago:) They're probably this summer's last ones. Have a better start of the week than I'm having, lovelies!
SHARE:

8 comments

I V Y said...

so cute hehe


// VISIT MY BLOG - ZEBRA AND MEERKAT //
// FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER //

Laura Jones said...

I V Y - yeh, the ladybugs are:) x

Bla bla said...

tnx for comment & stoping on my blog!!! & I also love this bugs....
Enjoy & have a nice day
Cheers
Anika

Unknown said...

I heart ladybugs!!! Such a cute set of pictures.

goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
style and musings of a LA fashion lawyer

Laura Jones said...

lovelace - no problem, lovely! x

goodbadnfab - thank you, petal! they are cute:) x

Nicole Jeannette said...

I love lady bugs! :)

Emma said...

Good to hear you're feeling better! I keep finding ladybirds in my bedroom, it's quite unnerving! x

Laura Jones said...

Nicole Jeannette - they are lovely:) x

Emma - thank you:) haha, yes i wouldn't want to sleep in the same room with ladybirds, even they are pretty! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig