Saturday 24 December 2011

new house








 We have this tradition with my godmother that I go over before Christmas to make a gingerbread house. We've been doing it for 9 years, I think! Buuut this year, I made two. Not because I'm greedy and have a sweet tooth (although that might be true..), but because I made the other one as a present for my sister and brother. I guess that's being greedy as well 'cause now I don't have to share my own house. Anyway, I think it's a nice present. These pictures are showing my house, the other one (obviously) is wrapped:-)



Building gingerbread houses isn't really something you do all around the world, but have any of you made one? :)
SHARE:

2 comments

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

aww thats is too cute.. i wish i would of done that this year with my niece, but i didnt have time to! :(

Laura Jones said...

Lisa - oh, that's a shame, dear! maybe you'll have time next year:) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig