Saturday 3 March 2012

let's all get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother was born

 










This weekend I've already been to the marketplace and got my metre-liquorice♥. They're the best sweets ever! It's a shame I always give sweets etc up for lent and now I have to wait until Easter to open my wee bag of liquorice. Also, we've been skiing with mama, and I'll probably have another go later this weekend. It's been such a long time since my last time on skis. I'm not the biggest fan but suppose it's one of the things that are a part of winter (at least in our family). And a leisurely Sunday skiing can be really lovely, once you go slowly and have hot chocolate and biscuits with you. Tomorrow we're going to the theatre to see "The Mousetrap", should be fun! 

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend♥!
SHARE:

4 comments

Why Girls Are Weird said...

The only kind of skiing I like is waterskiing! But I hope you're having fun!

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

looks like an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

Haha, love those heart-shaped sunglasses! :3

Laura Jones said...

Krysten - i'm pretty sure i'd like waterskiing more too! thanks, love, i was:) x

Lisa - thank you, honey, it was good! :) x

Mmaree. - thank you, sweetie! they are cute:-) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig