Wednesday 14 November 2012

croissants, cannibalism and the sorts



Top - H&M
Shorts - Primark (New)
Scarf - Grandma's old
Shoes - New look








Going to the shop to buy a breakfast croissant is a good way to start a day. And for me the only proper way to eat croissants, is to have them with butter and apricot jam! Though, sometimes I change to orange marmalade. Afterwards, I've been having a basic day off with lots of uni work to get done. I never realized studying would keep me this busy, and I can assure you that there's a lot of reading for history. Listening to movie soundtracks while reading, making notes and writing essays makes it much nicer though. And I can't complain, there's some interesting things to read about. And appalling things as well.. Cannibalism during the First Crusade, anyone?

On another note, I bought these shorts yesterday, as I noticed I have no shorts here with me. Loving these, but getting them on can get a wee bit tricky. My flatmate actually had to offer help zipping the shorts when I came from the toilet, as the zipper at the back got stuck. Can imagine embarrassing moments in the future, if I have to ask strangers in public toilets to help me dress myself, haha! And I got a nice surprise from mama in the mail: some dishes, Finnish sweets, and some clothing. In a way I got these shorts in vain, as in the parcel there was two of my old shorts!
SHARE:

8 comments

Ville Niskanen said...

Heippa :) Tykkäsin myös tost villapaidast tosi paljon. Täytyy ostaa jos vaan kerkee kun yleensä loppuu heti :( Kiva tuo scarffi sulla :)

Jen Hsieh said...

This outfit is adorable and the polka dots on the shorts are perfect. I love starting the day with a croissant too, although I always choose the ones with chocolate inside of them. So good!

JennifHsieh

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Haha love the shorts but that sounds annoying!

shay said...

oh yum, croissants! loving the outfit, such a great scarf.

love your new blog, following and can't wait to read more xx

a thousand million words

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

You just gave me a craving for croissant... and a pair of short. Oh I wish I was a student again.

xxx

Unknown said...

LOVE the shorts! They look great on you :)
http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

mochaccinoland said...

cute polka dots shorts! <333

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

Ville Niskanen - hei, toivottavasti kerkeät:) ja kiitos, ihana! x

Jen Hsieh - thank you so much, love! and the chocolate ones really are good as well! x

Krysten - thanks, doll! and yeah, i hope it was just that one time..! x

shay - thank you very much, darling! xx

Little Rus - haha, hope you get a croissant or shorts, dear:-) yes, being a student is pretty great, though i'm not too eager on the not having money.. x

Elizabeth Nott - thank you, honey! x

mochaccinoland - thank you, petal! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig