Tuesday 23 December 2014

family picnic at arboretum, pt. 1









 Blazer&Headscarf - 2nd hand
Top - New look
Trousers - KappAhl
Shoes - Citymarket







As I'm not spending Christmas with my family, I thought I'd share these photos from the last time I saw a couple of these people related to me!

When me and my sister were at my mum's at the same time, we did a wee trip to Tornio where my family used to live before I was born. We visited this botanic garden and it was quite fun. And obviously we had a picnic, I think my family's quite big on picnics compared to others!

I could talk about my watermelon top forever, but I won't. I might try and find and purchase the matching skirt to it, though.. I got this blazer off a friend of my mum's, and am so happy about it. Most of my blazers are dark, so having a black&white one is a nice change and I really like the oversized fit, as well as the big pockets and pretty buttons. I have also bought a new pair of trousers (!). Once again I bought something for a purpose that isn't yet that topical. I figured these would be my "smart work trousers". I don't work. But maybe they'll be just as good as "hire me please trousers".

Also, don't forget to check out yesterday's post with a giveaway.
SHARE:

3 comments

Amy said...

Lovely photos, it looks like you all had a wonderful time! I also love your watermelon top. ♥
Amy xx

Perfect Imperfections

Aimee Van said...

Lovely pictures! (And I love your outfit! That blazer is lovely. I really like shopping secondhand because then you can find pieces which you normally wouldn't etc. etc. <3)

Looks like you had a great time xo!
I've followed you! Would mean a lot if you followed back!
Cloudy Dreams

Laura Jones said...

Amy - thank you, lovely! it was quite nice and watermelon tops are hard not to like, haha:-) xx

Yasmine M - thank you, pet! me too, you can find such little second hand treasures:-) xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig