Saturday 13 December 2014

take me back into that sweet sweet melody




















Here's a few more things I did during the summer, but also things that are still continuing. I grew some tomatoes again, but I left my mum's before they ripened and only got to eat one. Apparently there's been plenty of them and my mum's been giving them away to her neighbours and people at her work. So even though I couldn't enjoy them myself, that's quite nice. Home-grown tomatoes are pretty much at the top of my list of things I love. Squirrels are quite high up as well, their little faces just make me happy. There's so many squirrels living near my mum's house, out of which I learned to recognize three. I spent a lot of time feeding and stalking them. I'm unnecessarily obsessed, but they are just so cute.
SHARE:

8 comments

Amy said...

Lovely photos, as usual. The squirrel ones are so cute! :)
Amy xx

Perfect Imperfections

Unknown said...

Such great captures! So lovely you're mom's been giving away the tomatoes, that's really nice :)

asdfghjkl said...

Lovely photos! And wow, good job on the tomatoes! I can never get mine to really live, haha

Katie Frank said...

omg those photos are so lovely! i love the squirrel one :D
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Corinne said...

Lovely photos! Can't believe you got so close to the squirrel!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Dainté said...

wow photos are great sweetie :) such a huge inspiration !

Eline said...

Aaaah, self grown tomatoes are always the best!

Laura Jones said...

Amy - thank you, pet! it's hard not to take cute pictures of squirrels haha, they're far too cute themselves:-) xx

Kie I. - thank you, dear:-) and i know, my mum's so much nicer than i am, i would've probably eaten them all by myself, haha! x

Eena - thank you, hun! i'm sure you'll grow them successfully one day:-) i've had a few times when nothing's grown too! x

Katie Frank - thank you very much, honey! and that squirrel is too cute, he was my favourite, haha:-) xx

Corinne - thank you, darling! and haha, it took me all summer to try and get them be used to me.. how sad is my life! xx

Dainté - thank you so much, gal! x

Eline - they are, aren't they love! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig