Monday 2 March 2015

project 365: 054-060




 054 Actually cooked proper food and baked too. Wish I did both more often!


 055 Accidentally bought new nail polishes. I was only getting some BB cream, but how can you say no to a buy two get one free, eh?




 056 Stopped by my favourite cemetery, and was going to take some outfit photos, but 1) it was really windy and 2) my camera run out of battery. Gives me an excuse to go back, I suppose.




 057 My new memory card arrived. Plus a very accurate self-portrait.


 058 Outfit details.


 059 London at night. Just went to get a couple of my Finland mates from the airport, but I'm going back to London with them to do touristy things, so you should expect a few more (and better) London photos:-)


060 A day in Leeds and the best wee hot dog. And rose lemonade. So fit, you guys.

Sorry I've been a bit MIA last week, and possibly will be this week as well with me being in London and all. But I'll be back as soon as I can, and as much as I can. Anyway, did you all have a good week, do anything exciting?
SHARE:

13 comments

HighlandFling said...

L'Oreal nail varnishes are actually amazing, you won't regret that purchase.

Isn't it starting to feel a bit like spring with all the flowers? I love Crocus's and snow drops so much. Bring on the cherry blossom and summer!

Em x

Jenna Opsahl said...

Wow I love that London at Night photo. It reminds me of this painting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturne_in_Black_and_Gold_%E2%80%93_The_Falling_Rocket

Lovely lovely!

xx
scarlettandgiselle.blogpsot.com

Amy said...

Oh, I love all of your photos! The flower ones are so pretty ♥
Amy xx

Perfect Imperfections

Nieszka said...

flowers, grass, does that mean spring!? oh I'm so jealous! we still have tons of snow and expecting about 5cm tomorrow. booo

Sara said...

Beautiful shots! I love that outfit detail one, and your self-portrait is lovely!

Lady parisienne said...

Nice article, I love these little pics!!!

Jade Wright said...

hahaha love how you say accidentally bought ;) hahahaha you are awesome x

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Hello friend!!! I love those gorgeous cloud pictures :)

Laila said...

I especially love the photos from the cemetery and those gorgeous flowers. Also yay for London! If you'vre ever in London and fancy a meet-up let me know as that's where I live :) xx

Marisa Noelle said...

I'm missing flowers like that right now. How beautiful! What a perfect set of photos Laura! That one of you is darling. And gosh, that food sure looks delicious about now :-)

Laura Jones said...

Em - i was actually so positively surprised once i tried them, really good! it definitely is starting to feel like spring already (even though it did snow a little earlier this week, haha!), and i am so ready for cherry blossom as well, honey! spring flowers are the loveliest:-) xx

Jenna Opsahl - ahh, thank you so much, doll! that painting looks amazing. xx

Amy - thank you, girl! xx

Nieszka - i do hope it does, sweetie! oh no. i hope spring will get there soon as well:-) it did snow here too, but nothing on that scale, haha! xx

Sara Gerard - thank you, thank you, love! xx

Lady parisienne - thank you, chicken! x

Jade Wright - haha, it absolutely was an accident! thanks, lady, haha! xx

Optimistic Existentialist - thank you, hon! x

Laila - thank you, dear! it's hard to not take nice photos of pretty cemeteries, haha:-) and thank you, that'd actually be so lovely! :-) xx

Marisa Noelle - i'm sure it won't be long now that you'll get to see them too! thank you, petal! and i know, that is possibly my favourite place to eat now, haha! xx

Emily @ Ember Grey said...

I LOVE the picture of the clouds- so pretty!

Laura Jones said...

Emily - thank you, hen! i do like taking photos of the sky, haha:-) xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig