Monday 27 April 2015

project 365: 110-116


110 Excited that I can soon start to plait my hair properly, and in the meanwhile wee ones make me happy as well.


111 How cute is this Moomin  ball-thingy? I got a parcel from Finland which was the nicest thing, and obviously I got lots of Moomin things. This one had chocolates inside it and I think I'll start using it as a Christmas bauble from now on. So cute.


112 The parcel also had Moomin marmalade sweets! They are so good, I love the green ones that taste like apple.




113 It was very sad when the weather was lovely and I had to stay inside and do so much writing.


114 And this is what my life looked like most of the time. Pretty sure there's an actual dent in my bed where I've been sitting..


115 Cheese on toast has probably been the most advanced meal I've had in such a long time as I've genuinely felt like I have no time to cook (haha).



116 Praise the Lord, as I finally finished my dissertation on Saturday and was able to have a day off on Sunday. SO happy about that. Also, I'm thinking of bringing the middle parting back, even though I don't think my hair's quite long enough for it yet.

And I'll try and finally start answering to comments, commenting back and reading all of your lovely blogs soon! i feel like I am so left behind and I have missed this.
SHARE:

9 comments

Hena Tayeb said...

Congratulations.. you must feel great.

Amy said...

What a lovely post! The little Moomin sweets are so cute ♥
Amy xx

Little Moon Dragon

Unknown said...

"Summer Violets" has been included in our Sites To See #435. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2015/04/sites-to-see-435.html

Dainté said...

congrats on finishing it darling :) love posts like this by the way ! and you also inspired me to eat toast with cheese xD bon apetite !

Ourdestination said...

nice ;)

Linda said...

Great post! And the cheese on toast looks delicious. :)

Lux G. said...

Congrats!

That toast looks sumptuous. What cheese did you use again? :)

Gummy bears are adorably good.

And I like your braid.

Great post.

Katie Frank said...

yaaay you made me want to eat gummy bears :) my dad always bring me these from germany :D !
and moomins ahhhh <3
i love this post :) :*
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Laura Jones said...

Hena Tayeb - Thank you so much, lovely! i really do:-) x

Amy - thank you, pet! and aren't they! xx

Jerry E Beuterbaugh - thank you very much, hon! how nice of you! :-) x

Dainté - thank you, dear! and haha, cheese on toast is always a good idea so i'm glad to have been an inspiration:--D x

Ourdestination - cheers, chick! x

Linda - thank you, thank you, hen! x

Lux G. - thank you, love! i've used cheddar, i think i almost always use cheddar on cheese on toast! x

Katie Frank - haha, hope you get them again soon! the moomins make everything better and i'm glad you liked the post, darling! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig