Monday 23 May 2016

project 366: 137-143


137: On Monday we decided it was summer and started eating outside. And my dinner was a bowl overflowing with cereal..


138: I GOT INTO UNI. They were supposed to let everyone know the outcome of their application on Monday and I waited all day, getting more and more annoyed, only to get an email the next day. I was sufficiently pissed off about the bit of tardiness that at first I jokingly told my mum I wouldn't go to a uni that is so unpunctual. But, I am going and should be moving to the south of Finland in August/September!


139: Celebratory ice cream re: the news on Tuesday.


140: On Thursday I had a work thing and got a wee goody bag.


141: On Friday my mum had a work thing and brought me this teeny tiny hat as a souvenir!

 




142&143: Spent the majority of the weekend gardening like the cool gal I am. Repotted most of my plant family, some of them have flowers already and now I'm slowly toughening them by letting them stay outside a little longer each day. Hopefully it'll stay warm outside since carrying everything in and out twice a day is proving to be a bit of a workout..
SHARE:

6 comments

Corinne said...

Congrats on getting into uni! I look forward to reading all about your adventures when you move :)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

I love eating Ben& Jerry's It is such a yummy ice-creme! However, I need to avoid that temptation because I tend to finish the whole thing in one day!

www.thequinoxfashion.com

Unknown said...

Wow, congratulations on getting on a masters programme! That's amazing news! A weekend spent tending to plants sounds perfect to me. I wish I was green fingered enough to know how to properly look after them, although I don't have an outside space to use for gardening, which is kind of restricting xx

Jessthetics

Laura Jones said...

Corinne - thank you so much, corinne love! xx

Gail J - they do do some pretty good ice cream! and i'm exactly the same, honey, and will usually finish the tub in one day, haha! xx

Jess - thank you so much, chicken! haha, my gardening is a lot of trial and error! but it is such a lovely thing to do:-) you'll have to find a plot of some communal garden, hehe! xx

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an amazing adventure that you're going to get to go on! And best way to celebrate it too ;)

Raashi
reflectionswithraa.blogspot.com.au

Laura Jones said...

Raashi - thank you, sweetie! and wasn't it;-) xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig