Monday 21 May 2018

project 365: week twenty


 134: Last Monday I started the week with a trip to Helsinki to see my mum for belated Mother's Day activities. We spent the day in Hietaniemi exploring the cemetery, having a picnic and swimming on the beach. It was good, but I only got to see about a third of the cemetery and am excited to go back to see more/all of it. I could explore cemeteries all day!



 135: Went to the city just to get an ice cream. Which was completely worth it. I cannot believe it took me this long to have my first ice cream of the summer!


 136: After days of the heat, I was so happy to see some clouds and rain.


137: And on Thursday we had proper stormy weather and I spent most of the day in bed eating. (This (gluten-free) pasta doesn't look that great but it's good!) I really love a good storm.


 138: My flatmate got a blender which is lovely since I've been able to make lil' smoothies.


 139: I basically spent most of Saturday in bed as well. First watching the royal wedding, then had a little break by getting ice cream from the shop, and finally watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine (and am finally caught up!). Real boring but real enjoyable.


140: Still happy to see all the blooms and blossoms.
SHARE:

5 comments

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Yummy everything looks so good, I love your polka dot shorts
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Valerie said...

I'm loving all these amazing photos! The blossoms are beautiful!

http://roadesque.com

Hena Tayeb said...

Sounds like a lovely Mother's Day..
Cute polka dot shorts.

http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

Lily of Nigeria said...

I love reading catch up posts like this, well written and thoughtful. By recounting how the week was spent, we become grateful for a lot. I'd love to visit Helsinki some day.


Whenever you can, I'd love to have you over at my blog www.lilyofnigeria.com

Laura Jones said...

Laura Jane Atelier - thanks, girl! xx

Valerie Price - thank you, lovely! and aren't they! xx

Hena Tayeb - thank you, dear! xx

Lily of Nigeria - thank you so much, you're too sweet, chick! i hope you get to visit at some point! and will visit your blog soon:-) xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig